original: 時代親父とハイカラ少女 [The Traditional Old man and the Stylish Girl]
from: 東方星蓮船 ～ Undefined Fantastic Object
arrangement: Stack Bros.
album: MONEY MONEY
Lyrics written like this were not given in the booklet.
1) “N.Y.U.D.O” is a play of words. It’s short for “Nyorai, Yourself, Universe, Dharma, Om” as seen in the first stanza of the song but it also refers to a person completely devoted to Buddha’s path.
2) “Nyorai” is the Japanese term for Buddha.
3) “Dharmah” is the eternal law of the cosmos.
4) “Mihotoke” is another term for Buddha (Amida Buddha to be specific).
5) “Namusan” is short for namusanbou which can be translated to “Hail to the three treasures of Buddhism” (Buddha, Dharmah and Sangha).